Tech Topics (ToC)
Download Java wrapper for FlyCapture2 camera APIs
Tech Topics (ToC)
I'm supposed to give you a pep talk, but you are already motivated
(that's why you're here).
Most everything I might say is in the half-dozen web pages --
Did you read them? You need to.
1. Racing! Same hardware, same idea, but it's a totally different game...
2. Memorize the track
3. Calibrate the servos & coefficient of friction
4. Do the math
5. Drive the racing line
0. Be able to use Java & GitHub
1. Be familiar w/hardware (LattePanda, Traxxas, Arduino, servos, C3 cam)
2. Understand the servos and video from camera (same as last year)
3. Download & install TrakSim in your computer & become familiar
4. Think about tracking location from steering & odometer
5. Think about constructing a map from the visual image as you drive
6. Do the math: What is the fastest you can go around your mapped track?
7. Think about how to correct the map from the visual image as you drive
8. Practice on TS
9. What do you see as your part in the project?
Tom Pittman -- ItBitCo@Gmail.com
Most everything I might say is in the half-dozen web pages --www.IttyBittyComputers.com/APW2/BG/TechTopix0.htmlDid you read them? You need to.
1. Hardware! Last year camera, this year also servos
2. Computer: Last year any Win10, this year LattePanda+Arduino
3. Dependency: Last year cam driver, this year also servo drivers + sim
4. Pass the Torch! Last year GitHub, this year also WebSite
a. Image management !
b. Steering !
c. Speed !
d. Website !
e. Artifact recognition & response +
f. Firmata replacement in Arduino ?
g. 3D modelling ?
h. Telemetry (streaming video? remote control?) -
i. 2-Click Quick-Start Tools & Training
ii. Web Site
iv. MIPI Camera
v. Raspberry Pi
2018 October 10